Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A NIGHT AT THE BAR


(J-Mad getting ready 4 a lil cheers wit her Maitai)


(DB of EP Aka D. Bank$$$)


 (Maitai will have you right)
(Sabatoge you only need one)



(The 1st time iv recieved a little umbrella in a alcoholic drink & im 22, kinda late)

Recently since iv been home back in the Bay Area, more specifically San Francisco CA, iv been going out A LOT to the clubs and lounges, which tend to get expensive after a while. I mean dont get me wrong I have my connections for free spots and all that, but sometimes you just want to try something new. So on a laid back night, instead of speading $$doe$$ on trying to get into a club me and D. Banks/DB of EP, J-MAD, and Dora all decided to hit a little bar in the avenues. It was pretty laid back with an "New School" Jukebox which played from the internet everyone in the bar was able to select a song or two that they wanted to hear as long as you don't mind spending $0.50 on a song. It was a cool little vibe, and there were a few people drunk enough to act a fool (but in a good way) and think the bar was the club. HAHA. In all it was a fun little night as well as a successful one. I had about 3 drinks and was feeling SO RIGHT by the time I left...1 Maitai & 1-1/2 Sabotoge (which says under the description "you only need one" in that particular bar). Both were good and had me a little tipped up on the way out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment